Single Campaign Crowd Funding WordPress Theme
Easily set up a website to fund your own goals or goals for a local community or business.
This theme provides everything you need to quickly get started.
- Define your fundraising goal.
- Define your target date.
- Define awards at specific giving amounts.
Then use the site to announce updates to your project as you raise funds.
Premium Post Planner Plugin
Post Planner makes managing a multi-author blog easy. Need to set a due date for posts? Or assign a post to an author? It's simple with Post Planner.
Post Planner is for you even if you don’t have a multi-author blog. Use it to gather research without cluttering up your post drafts and easily insert references, files, and even images into your post.
Works with Custom Post Types too!
Premium FAQ Plugin
A plugin that allows you to easily add FAQ's to your WordPress site. FAQs can be broken into Topics, providing excellent organization of questions, and then each Topic can be displayed anywhere you wish in your theme.
This plugin includes a front-end FAQ submission form for your users to submit their own questions. When a question is submitted, a new FAQ is created and set to Pending Review. The plugin contains an email notification option as well for notifying admins when FAQs are submitted.
Contact Form 7 Storage
This plugin works with the hugely popular Contact Form 7 plugin to allow all form entries submitted through your blog to be stored safely even if you're email goes down or gets deleted.
The plugin stores the following details about the submission:
- Time and date of the entry
- E-mail of the contact form recipient
- Subject line of the e-mail that was sent to the contact form recipient
- All attachments uploaded to the contact form
- Page URL of where the contact form was submitted (referer).
- Browser and device information of the submission.
- Link to the setup page of the contact form that was used for submission